Research Analyst II
Detroit Suburbs, MI
The Research Analyst is primarily responsible for initiating, designing, executing and analyzing both
qualitative and quantitative research studies to create customer empathy and understanding. The analyst
will transform data and observations into insights and implications to guide our decision making
process. The selected candidate will also communicate insights by delivering sound analytics to business
partners, including senior management, with clear, concise communications on research findings.
• Oversee and manages proprietary customer panels to provide actionable insights in
• Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their research questions and
business needs, formulates complete end-to- end analysis that includes data gathering,
analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations, through scorecards and dashboards.
• Develops actionable insights from in-depth data analysis to help us focus on key
decisions to improve products, services, and customer satisfaction.
• Designs and develops both quantitative and qualitative research methods, including sample
methods and proposals, research design, and surveys, using best practice techniques.
• Assist on a variety research projects, including maintaining project work plans and budgets;
schedules and work activities to ensure they are on-time and on-budget.
• Creates and delivers effective research reports and presentation materials (including visual
displays, data graphing, charts, and tables) on research methodology, results, and
recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, including management.
• Performs data collection, cleansing, and constructs data sets for statistical/numerical
analyses on the data using intermediate to advanced statistical methods and software.
• Interprets research results, identifies key trends and patterns and develops actionable
recommendations based on the research results.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree in market research, social sciences, marketing, economics, or
• A minimum of three (3) years in market research
• Demonstrated quantitative, study design, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of market research methodologies and synthesis of resulting data into insightful
conclusions and stories
• Ability to formulate context, identify patterns, develop insights and implications and deliver data
driven alternatives and communicate the same
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Highly creative in developing effective deliverables via various media
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills required to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines
• Self-motivated and excels in a team environment
• Basic proficiency in data analysis packages (SPSS, SAS, etc.)
• Intimate working knowledge of Qualtrics platform – survey design and dashboard creation
• An insatiable desire to understand people
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize a
variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which
they are assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities,
nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and
control the work of employees under their supervision
Initially starts as a Remote assignment!
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.