Administrative Assistant I
Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to; assembling information, creating and modifying reports, coordinating travel or meeting arrangements, maintaining department records and procedures, and composing basic correspondence.
- 2 years minimum experience required.
- Knowledge of basic software functions; MS Word, MS Excel.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM;
- Experience with email systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent telephone skills with the ability to handle multi line telephone;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent spelling, punctuation, proofreading and grammatical skills.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Maximo experience preferred
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.