Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Operations Analyst - Field Support
Role: Operations Analyst - Field Support
Responsible for providing analytical, budget, process, and systems support for work unit. Ability to
work independently and identify appropriate course of action to analyze issues, recommend
solutions, and administer programs. Manages or coordinates various administrative programs.
Performs analysis, research, and studies and prepares various reports.
• Develops project plans, identifies resources, and ensures tasks are performed to meet
• Independently identifies and resolves problems.
• Plans and leads major projects, conducts meetings, and informally leads other employees.
• Performs investigations and highly complex analyses, utilizing operating system tools for -
statistical, trend, root cause, etc.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves problems with reporting systems and processes.
• Prepares and presents findings and recommendations to management.
• Reviews budget variances and identifies and corrects errors.
• Coordinates process improvements efforts within field operations.
• Acts as liaison to other areas for reports, information requests, etc.
• Protects highly confidential information.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelors degree
• Certifications/Licenses: Must successfully complete Operating System training within six
months of selection.
• Experience/Demonstrated Knowledge: Experience using various operating system tools.
• Advanced proficiency in the following applications: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation
and flow chart software, crystal reports.
• Working knowledge of the various DTE systems.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
Job Profile Preview Page 1 of 2
• Demonstrated experience coordinating work and clearly communicating with all levels of
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize
a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to
which they are assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities
or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives
to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.