Provides analytical and process support for work unit. Ability to work independently and identify appropriate course of action to analyze issues, recommend solutions, and administer programs. Serves as main customer liaison for Distribution Operations complaints. Performs analysis, research, and prepares documentation around complaint resolution. Proactively communicates with customers and communities around outage causes and planned system improvements.
1. Perform research and understand customer outage histories and root causes
2. Perform research on planned system improvement or maintenance work and understand the impact on customer reliability
3. Contact external customers through both verbal and written communication regarding complaints and inquiries to provide explanation of issues as well as offer solutions to resolve the customers issue when applicable.
4. Record information and resolution of customer complaints
5. Respond to complaints in a timely manner, meeting pre-specified time frames depending on complaint type
6. Interface with other internal resources to gather information or provide status updates and investigation results
7. Independently identifies and resolves problems
8. Develop and implement proactive communication efforts to reach out to external customers, communities, and governmental entities regarding outage causes and planned system improvements
High school diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
A minimum of three years’ experience in an analytical role
Intermediate-to-advanced analytical and project management skills
Knowledge of electrical distribution system preferred
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ability to develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and initiatives, yielding optimal results
Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people at all levels both within and outside the company
Working knowledge of Maximo, SAP-CRM, and SAP-ISU prefe
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.