Bentley MICROSTATION Designer
Provide quality CAD drafting support for routine to semi-complex projects utilizing Bentley Microstation V8i Select Series 3, as our primary CAD software, along with Bentley Descartes software
• Utilize company CAD software to create new electronic drawings or edit existing electronic 2D drawing files.
• Adhere to company filing system
• Adhere to company CAD Standards and drafting techniques
• AutoCAD experience
• MicroStation Connect
• Strong understanding of plans, sections, details and material list
• General understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access software programs.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
• High school diploma
• Minimum of 4 years or more CAD experience
• Experience with industrial process piping including familiarity with welded, flanged & threaded assemblies and installation.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.