Business Continuity Planning Lead
Lisle, IL Lisle, IL 60532
- The Business Continuity Lead will develop and maintain business continuity plans and protocols to ensure the resumption of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a business disruption (e.g., natural disaster, civil disorder, system failure, epidemic).
- Will perform business impact analysis to identify continuity requirements.
- Selects business continuity strategies to be employed in response to various types of business disruption.
- Documents business continuity plans and protocols and ensures that required supporting information and tools are available for execution of the plans in the event of a disruption.
- Identifies business continuity risks and provides mitigation recommendations. Advises and participates in improvement initiatives for business functions, IT systems, emergency response, and other business processes with business continuity dependencies.
- Leads or supports business continuity and IT disaster recovery tests. Supports business function leadership in execution of the business continuity protocols during an actual disruption.
- At least 1 year of experience developing or maintaining Business Continuity Plans
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of information systems technology or business process development experience or at least 7 years of information systems technology or business process development experience
- Business process flow documentation and improvement
- Business Continuity Plan development or management
- Tenacity to drive to full solutions - not accepting the “easy answers”
- Excellent organizational skills
- Business writing
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Strong follow-up discipline
- Interviewing skills to learn essential elements and relationships
- Understanding interactions of IT systems and business processes
Lisa joined the LME Resource Group family in March of 2015 as staffing specialist. She has recruited for a wide range of positions throughout various industries. As business needs changed, Lisa took on additional tasks including payroll processing, benefit enrollment, invoicing, and AP/AR. Lisa’s focus is bringing candidates and employers together. There is nothing better than connecting the right employee to the right client – that is the best part of her job!
Prior to LME Resource Group, Lisa was an employee of the workforce development company, Grant Associates. There, she handled recruiting for direct positions within the three Detroit One Stop Service Centers, which employ approximately 70 team members.
Lisa started her HR career in Arizona as a human resources manager for Creative Leather Furniture. During her 11-year tenure, Lisa was responsible for recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, and accounts receivable.
Lisa continually strives to go above and beyond, and is dedicated to helping both LME Resource Group’s clients and candidates in achieving their goals.