Business Project Manager I
Detroit Suburbs, MI
Strategic Workforce Planning Expert
Educate leadership and those in the field on processes and requirements as it relates to strategic workforce planning. A blend of strategic planning and project management responsible for the planning, management and execution of multiple projects that may encompass multiple disciplines in support of strategic priorities. Develops a high-level strategic plan(s), ensuring their successful. implementation and ongoing execution; may investigate and evaluate initiatives consistent with long-range goals. Acts as a partner to business management formulating HR plans. Operates on a largely independent basis in a complex environment. May mentor, provide guidance and direction, or act in a ‘subject matter expert’ capacity for less experienced staff.
• Leads the work to develop & enhance the Workforce Planning Toolkit (systems, process, tools, & reports) that support functional, regional & area workforce planning
• May lead continuous improvement (CI) commitment and systematic CI efforts
• Provides support to senior management in the formulation and implementation of long-term business strategy
• Partners with HR and business unit leaders to develop immediate and long term workforce plans
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES (may vary, depending on the discipline or organization)
• Minimum: Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Management, or related discipline, required and 3-plus years of professional-level HR experience. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in data management and analytics within Human Resources, Finance, or related fields. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management
• Demonstrated superior analytic and decision making skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.