Business Project Manager II
Distribution Operations undergoing a lot of capital work in both overhead, underground, and substation. Project Managers will be responsible for multiple projects ranging in size and scope in the Detroit Metro Area. The Project Managers are responsible for the success or failure of the projects under their scope.
• Work with project controls support team to create estimate, schedule and manage budget for each project.
• Visit sites frequently to oversee contractors and ensure project is running smoothly.
• Identify risks, issues and lessons learned.
• Work with various key project personnel to problem solve issues
• Report to management and provide updates.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role on Utility projects
• Understanding of electrical distribution and substations
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Experience performing projects per the PMBOK Project Management Model (preferred0
• PMP (preferred)
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.