CAD Designer II
The CAD Designer support the Integrated Product Development Team IIID and IID renderings of the preliminary design, formal design, and final design in the approved government CAD formats suitable for review and approval by the Government's Configuration Control Board.
- Design and development of products and components utilizing IIID CAD/CAE modeling techniques
- Complete all CAD work required to process Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) including IIID model creation / modification and any IID drawing creation / modification that may be required
- Ensure adherence to all CAD and drafting standards
- Check other designer's work during the processing of ECNs to ensure that CAD and drafting standards are being followed
- Distribute as required, engineering documentation, ECNs, drawings, and/or specifications electronically or by paper
- Design new components and systems utilizing IIID CAD modeling techniques
- Develop drawings and designs for equipment specifications, engineering notes, sketches and/or existing drawings to ensure they meet applicable standards
- Prepare design layouts of equipment to meet required specifications; create complex assembly, outline, align, detail and other required drawings and bills of materials
- Select appropriate materials in conjunction with engineering
- Prepare tolerance stack-ups and establish fits and tolerances consistent with sound design practice and engineering standards
- Check layouts, assemblies, details, bills of material and other related drawings and documents
- Analyze design for conformity to standard industry and engineering department practices
- Review design for optimum simplicity and economy of manufacture; coordinate with other Designers, product engineers, purchasing, manufacturing engineering, and field service
- The CAD Designer works under the direct supervision of design team leaders who will review all work prior to submission to the government for acceptance, review and approval.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering - At least 6 years of CAD modeling experience
- Certification: Certificate in CAD/CAE Design from an accredited school
- Security Clearance: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- This position require US Citizenship or Residency.
- Additional Requirements: Minimal travel requirements
- Desired Skills:- Positive Attitude, Ethics and Values which support our company's values, and a healthy, high performance culture
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.