Customer Service Representative
Detroit, MI 48201
Length of assignment will be at least 1 year.
Scheduler Gas Operations
Our busy Outbound Contact Center needs 3 organized Schedulers to assist our customers with a goal of ensuring a positive customer experience. This is fast-paced work requiring a meticulous approach to your tasks. The ability to understand service systems and legal regulations. You may also be asked to preform additional duties that may include assisting with the training of entry level schedulers. This is a professional environment where your input is valued and encouraged. Come put your passion for helping people to great use.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Handling a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
* Scheduling appointments for gas operations.
* Following scripts when handling different topics
* Identifying and researching customer needs
* Clarifying information and providing solutions
* Canceling and rescheduling customer appointments to resolve any conflicts
* Meet person and team targets and call handling goals
Qualifications and Skills
* High school diploma/GED required
* Previous customer phone contact experience is REQUIRED
* Excellent phone manner
* Communication and organizational skills
* Computer skills
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access, and outlook email
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.