Customer Service Representative
Our busy Outbound Contact Center needs an organized Scheduler to assist our customers with a goal of ensuring a positive customer experience. This is fast-paced work requiring a meticulous approach to your tasks. The ability to understand service systems and legal regulations. You may also be asked to preform additional duties that may include assisting with the training of entry level schedulers. This is a professional environment where your input is valued and encouraged. Come put your passion for helping people to great use.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Handling a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
* Scheduling appointments for gas operations.
* Following scripts when handling different topics
* Identifying and researching customer needs
* Clarifying information and providing solutions
* Canceling and rescheduling customer appointments to resolve any conflicts
* Meet person and team targets and call handling goals
Qualifications and Skills
* High school diploma/GED required
* Previous customer phone contact experience a plus
* Excellent phone manner
* Communication and organizational skills
* Computer skills
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access, and outlook email
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.