Electrical Systems Engineer
Develop engineering concepts on new products and/or resolve electrical system issues on existing products. Must be hands on and comfortable with working to resolve vehicle electrical issues. Release BOM’s, and 2D prints from 3D data. Functionality drives all, but awareness of cost, weight, quality, manufacturability, and serviceability are all key factors. Communicate with engineering customers regarding new designs and changes (manufacturing, purchasing, service, configuration management, vehicle engineering, customer/product center, supply base). Perform other duties as requested by management. Candidate will be led by a senior engineer and tasked to resolve technical or packaging challenges.
- Charging circuits
- Power distribution Harness design
- Ground vehicle electronic systems
- CAN BUS
- IP module development
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with automotive/truck/bus design experience required.
- Must have good communication skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated with ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must know how to work with CAN BUS architecture to communicate with vehicle systems.
- Ability to Experience with Teamcenter and NX is a plus.
- Must be familiar with quality tools quality tools (8D, Lean, dFMEA), Bill of Materials creation, and 2D prints release.
- Knowledge in project management, manufacturing and service processes are required.
- Additionally, should have experience in MS office applications including Excel, Word, Project and Outlook.
- TeamCenter and UG/NX experience preferred
- Follows best engineering and quality practices dFMEA, 8D, ISO standards, Lean Manage/Develop BOM’s Learn, understand, use parts management database
- Develop production BOM with manufacturing/operations team input
- Develop service BOM with ILS team input
- Interface with purchasing/supplier on part design/drawing content
- Experience with ground vehicle features/systems
- Experience with manufacturing processes
- Ability to plan, estimate, execute within budget/schedule
- Ability to report up to management
- Ability to interface with customers/suppliers/coworkers to get results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to travel (50% of the time during development cycle)
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.