Engineering Drawing Checker
- Work with Design Team and Engineers to complete drawing checking process on vehicle component design drawings.
- The work may include substructure research, detail design, quality assurance review, construction support and startup involvement, as-built drawings and close-out activities.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with applicable company and client standards and procedures.
- Review vendor design to ensure compliance with project technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of department and company goals.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and operations to control costs and improve productivity.
- Participate in special projects or tasks as required.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making, communication, analytical and human relations skills required.
- Must Understand design, build & fabrication process.
- Experience in GD&T, detailing & specifications (ASME, SAE, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently required. Must be adaptable and flexible.
- Proficiency utilizing knowledge and skills with; Team Center, MS Office Suite (including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook) and computer applications is mandatory for this position.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.A. on a full-time basis without sponsorship.
- Ability to pass a pre-authorized drug-screening and background check.
- High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic.
- College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- A minimum of 3 Years of Drawing Checking
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.