- Source candidates for difficult, hard to fill engineering, IT, strategy and staff positions.
- Interview and assess candidates based on needs defined by department hiring managers.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates.
- Conduct background checks on qualified candidates and make recommendations as needed.
- Utilize Taleo applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve resumes and candidates.
- Preparation of reports on recruitment activity as required by federal and state law.
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) months professional experience recruiting in a corporate environment. Experience with Engineering, IT, strategy and staff positions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills while working in a team environment.
- Experience with team/project oriented recruiting activities.
- Ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to coordinate activities in order to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a variety of human resource issues with successful outcomes and demonstrate openness toward new ideas and approaches.
- Understanding and appreciation of the need for a diverse work environment and experience working on initiatives for the recruitment of diverse candidates.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, Applicant Tracking software (Taleo, Successfactors, ICIMS, etc.) and Internet recruiting techniques.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions that achieves optimal results.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Effective verbal and written skills communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to corporate processes and procedures, as well as applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Detail oriented.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.