Hardware Controls Designer
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with project engineers, team managers, and purchasing personnel
- Prepare detailed working engineering drawings and schematics of electrical components and devices
- Research and specify materials to be used, when required
- Create /Revise drawings and generate change notices ( Clean sheet)
- Responsible for quality of drawings, revisions, parts lists, and other related documentation
- Generate bills of materials from specifications and drawings
- Drawing Library Management
- Drawing Review
- Understanding electrical design concepts and processes, components, circuits, and power distribution
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Must be detail oriented; a self-starter; a team player
- Ability to interact with company personnel, customers and vendors while representing the company in a professional manner
- Must display an eagerness to learn about and apply new products and conventions
- Possess excellent time-management skills; ability to meet production schedules while managing multiple priorities
- 5-10 years’ experience in this classification- preferred
- Strong background in analyzing engineering documents and layout of systems in regards to components and parts
- Working knowledge of relevant electrical standards including NEC, NFPA-79, and UL-508A
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD (AutoCAD Electrical preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred / Minimum- Associates Degree in a technical field or relevant work experience.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.