Mailroom/ Dock Associate
Lisle, IL 60532
3 month possible contract to hire
Steel toe shoes required
•• Education requirement: High school diploma
• Years of Experience: 3+ years of business mailroom experience or similar environment
Must be familiar with Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word and Outlook email
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must be flexible, dependable & reliable
Must know how to prioritize daily assignments and be organized
Must have “good” customer service skills
Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Must have valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
1. Sort and deliver incoming mail and process outgoing mail
2. Process incoming and outgoing FedEx/UPS packages
3. Conference room housekeeping
4. Replenish copy paper and supplies in all floor copy/mail rooms
5. Monitor facility receiving dock and keep it clean on an daily basis
6. Comply with facility mailroom and dock safety
7. Responsible for delivering and picking up mail on assigned buildings/floors
8. Responsible for processing incoming and outgoing FedEx/UPS packages
9. Responsible for delivering incoming and picking up outgoing FedEx/UPS packages to assigned building/floors
10. Responsible for various Facilities Services assignments
11. Occasional use of forklift and pallet jack (Training is provided)
12. Steel toe shoes required in dock area
1. Answer incoming emails
2. Answers mailroom customer service phone line
3. Monitors employee onboarding and offboarding for mail folders, nameplates, workstation moves
4. Takes mailroom related requests from facilities work tickets
5. Monitors conference room maintenance. Conference room maintenance is defined by whiteboard conditioning and cleaning, straightening chairs throughout the day, placing proper chair numbers for the size room, maintaining proper markers and erasers, removing broken or stained chairs for repair and cleaning, and monitors battery recycling
6 Monitors confidential shred bin removal schedules
Various miscellaneous duties as assigned
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.