Mechanical Engineering Manager
The Mechanical Engineering Manager position oversees the design and process of automated assembly and test equipment; ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together. Leads, directs and checks the work of assigned manufacturing engineers and project engineers.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and design automated manufacturing cells using effective systems and simulation tools to optimize, use of space, equipment, material and personnel.
- Oversee implementing best practices for robotic automated assembly equipment.
- Support all current and new equipment introductions.
- Ensure vendors/subcontractors are manufacturing products according to product specifications.
- Determine and eliminate root causes and diminish occurrences in the engineering process.
- Able to assist in reducing cost through re-engineering product/material.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a design and drafting environment developing mechanical equipment is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of mechanical , electrical , pneumatics and hydraulic principles and demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting models, assembly and piece part drawings.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capable of performing tasks and duties with limited supervision
- Excellent computer skills
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.