Off Road Vehicle Sales/ Internal Account Rep.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
SA (sales associate) stays in contact with the RDMs (regional development manager, retail design manager), DSMs (district sales manager) and the dealers in their region to assist with any administrative tasks or issues that arise.
- SSA (senior sales associate, Senior sales administrator, Sales analyst) work with RSMs (regional sales manager) administratively to assure they have current information from DSMs.
- SSA work withDSMs administratively to assure they have information for theirRSMs and from dealers.
- Onboard new dealers
- Maintain current dealer relations, including keeping documents current and sharing with finance as needed
- Annually - Contracts and COLs
- As needed – ROXIT access changes, dealer shipping, billing and/or physical address changes, terminations
- Maintain Current forms on the T-Drive for DSMs
- Mail DSMs ROXOR paperwork, binders, business cards, trunk stock or other items DSMs requires.
- Field phone calls from Customer ServiceHotline regarding various challenges-
- Parts order status
- Parts availability
- Vehicle order status
- Operate Customer Service Chat feature from website
- Maintain relationships with Internal Dealer Accounts (est 45+)
- Reach out call campaigns to discuss current and upcoming promotions
- Field phone and email inquiries from Internal Dealer Accounts regarding various day-to-day business challenges
2-3 years experience in sales or related field
High School Diploma/ GED
Apply via lmeresourcegroup.com or by submitting your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.