Project Engineer (Renewables – Wind Farms)
- Project Engineer position supporting "Company's" Major Enterprise Projects’ Renewable Platform, specifically the design and construction of Wind Parks
- Occasional travel to project sites necessary, including upper peninsula of Michigan (Escanaba area)
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Coordinates 30%/60%/90% design reviews with internal stakeholder groups and subject matter experts, ensuring compliance to the contract technical specifications, reviewing RFI’s and field issues, and gaining internal client acceptance of the design and installation
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under general supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- 03 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Requires a bachelor's degree
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.