- 3 years minimum in a Scheduler capacity for medium to large electrical distribution projects.
- Can support multiple projects with multiple project managers.
- Assists in the scheduling of purchases and sales as they come in.
- Provides necessary data to generate profit and loss statements.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under general supervision.
- 3 years of related experience is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering or construction) is preferred.
- PSP certification preferred
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.