Dearborn , MI
- The Pump Mechanic must be proficient in the operation of bearing heaters, parts cleaners, sand blasters, hydraulic presses (for coupling bearing removal), torch (propane mainly), dial indicators (for alignment), understand shaft geometry (run-out/straightness), megohmmeters, medium-high voltage equipment, HiLo’s, crains, etc. We see a wide variety of equipment even though the mainstay of our business are motors (AC/DC) and pumps(not hydraulic), we also work on blower assemblies and gearboxes and service a wide variety of customers in the region.
- The specifications to which each item is machined and balanced will vary by the equipment it goes to, in other words it will be determined on a job-to-job basis.
- The key to making this position, as with many, is follow-up and dedication. It is critical that the tasks you are assigned are completed to the fullest level EACH DAY prior to your departure for home.
- Focused, hard- working, and dedicated individual
- Detail- oriented
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree is a Bonus
- A minimum (2-3) years hands-on experience in pumps and industrial equipment
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.