Using automated systems performs reconcilements and data entry with low complexity and risk. Understands simple clearing/matching criteria and basic account management skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency at operating a PC, calculator and other office related machines.
- At least 1 year experience working in a Utilities operations environment is required.
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience is required.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.