Senior IT Compliance Analyst
Chicago Suburbs, IL
Supports internal information technology system audits and risk assessments as IT’s liaison to internal / external audit teams. Develops, implements, and continually enhances audit and control framework to monitor IT production environments for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses. Assesses design of information technology and applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, and that information produced by the system is accurate. Evaluates information systems and controls including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations. Reports findings to management and corrective action plans. Provides input into policies, standards and procedures. Authors standards and procedures designed to safeguard sensitive information. Coordinates planning, execution and review of privileged ID / generic ID controls for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. Administers semi-annual logical access reviews to ensure timely completion. Facilitates IT General Control and Application Control walkthroughs with internal and external auditors. Performs other IT control automation duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
Master’s degree and at least 1 year of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
At least 5 years of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
• Experience working with RSA Via Lifecycle & Governance (Access Certification Manager)
• Experience with IT internal controls design and evaluation methods
• Working knowledge of IT/security concepts, internal controls and best practices
• Experience with Unix command line, SQL queries and relational databases
• Experience with CyberArk and GRC Tools (e.g. RSA Archer, SAP GRC)
• Proficient in MS Excel and Office 365 applications
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Maintain critical thinking and composure under pressure.
• Gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
• Ability to manage and coordinate multiple competing priorities and requests
• High level of integrity, and sound judgment concerning security and privacy
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.