Service Controls Engineer/ Technician
Basic Function: On-site support for debug, start up and final buyoff to customer specifications relative to "Company's" equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient PLC Software
- Commission equipment on manufacturing floor and follow equipment to the customer’s facility which includes start up, debug, and assist in customer buyoff of equipment support system launch at customer facility.
- Assist with Customer Service Calls
- Document Field changes and return updates to "Company"
- Communicate with the customer while onsite to give updates to objectives.
- Answer product related technical questions from the customer.
- Train customer personnel on machine functionality, start up and debug of "Company" Machines
- Write detailed work orders to request to the customer on what was accomplished and/or issues found with corrective actions that have been or need to be implemented.
- Work with Service Manager or Project Manager to assure proper flow of daily activities at customer locations.
Position Summary & Requirements:
- Background in controls PLC Programming with PC Programming preferred- least 10 years experience with PLC.
- Knowledge and experience using Siemens Software, Visual Studio (C++), AB RS, Logix 5, RS Logix 5000 and Panelview development software is a plus.
- Travel will be required.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.