Grand Rapids, MI
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Gathers requirements, participates in meetings regarding applications development.
- May be responsible for documenting and translating business processes in a clear and concise method by using their knowledge of business process mapping and of the various tools and software that are available.
- This will be accomplished by focusing on specific client requirements and ultimately interpreting these requirements into an illustration of the overall business process.
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Assist the leadership in directing a team of represented personnel.
- Performs the duties of the supervisor in their absence.
- Must be able to work weekends and /or overtime as needed.
- Has either obtained or in the process of pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.