Troy, MI 48083
Automotive Technical Recruiter -
- Responsible for all recruiting-related activities for mainly technical and engineering talent sourcing.
- Provide guidance and consulting to hiring managers regarding job details, candidates’ skills, and hiring process.
- Talent assessment of potential candidates by reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, and coordinating onsite interviews.
- Responsible for sourcing a variety of department positions with an emphasis on engineering recruitment.
- Utilize proactive and creative cost-effective recruitment methods to attract candidates, including leveraging online recruiting resources.
- Responsible for gathering candidate compensation information.
- Required to have 2 + years of recruiting experience with an emphasis in engineering/technical-related position.
- Need prior automotive recruiting and Human Resources-related experience.
Bachelors degree is preferred or commensurate experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.