- Source candidates for current and hard to fill project management, design, manufacturing , strategy and staff positions.
- Build lists of marketable candidates for sales team
- Interview and assess candidates based on needs defined by department hiring managers.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates.
- Preparation of reports on recruitment activity as required by company.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, Applicant Tracking software (Smart Search, Akken, ICIMS, etc.) and Internet recruiting techniques including Boolean searches .
- Ability to act independently and make decisions that achieves optimal results.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Effective verbal and written skills communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to corporate processes and procedures, as well as applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Detail oriented.
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.