Technical Training Instructor
Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Conducts technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the function, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of International® and IC Bus® products and associated software.
- Interacts with customer and functional organizations to improve content of courses and develop customized content for specific customers.
- Prepares lesson plans from existing content, engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
- Works with various functional areas to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures, shop environments and laboratory sessions.
- Follows up to determine applicability of course material.
- Travels extensively throughout the US to customer locations to deliver training to technicians.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Required/Preferred Certifications: ASE certifications
- ONE position requires 75% travel around the US
- ONE opening is for a trainer of dealer technicians based at our Product Support Center with limited travel.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.