Technical Training Instructor
Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Conducts technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the function, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of International® and IC Bus® products and associated software.
- Interacts with customer and functional organizations to improve content of courses and develop customized content for specific customers.
- Prepares lesson plans from existing content, engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
- Works with various functional areas to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures, shop environments and laboratory sessions.
- Follows up to determine applicability of course material.
- Travels extensively throughout the US to customer locations to deliver training to technicians.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Required/Preferred Certifications: ASE certifications
- ONE position requires 75% travel around the US
- ONE opening is for a trainer of dealer technicians based at our Product Support Center with limited travel.
Rick Simon is an experienced (25 year) business development and operational professional supporting an array of clientele in the Automotive, Defense and Aerospace industries. Rick excels in building teams within product development, process optimization, automation integration, machining and assembly applications.
Rick joined LME Resource Group in 2017 to diversify the client pool and up skill staffing operations within technology focused segments and to enhance business processes. Rick is responsible daily operations, business sustainment and new business growth.
Previously Rick was the Managing Director and General Manager for three engineering and staffing firms in southeast Michigan. Rick was tasked with overseeing market development, leading sales and recruiting efforts while maintaining P& L control. Rick has lead programs in electric vehicle development including autonomy, infotainment and energy and remains fluent in military ground vehicle advancements. His commitment and training in these fields evolved into a Facility Security Officer role with active security clearances in support of government agencies and their supplier base.
Rick achieved his advancements via business administration and engineering studies and maintains robust engineering acumen today.