Summary of Responsibilities
The Thread Grinder sets up and grinds excess materials from internal and external surfaces. This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
• Moves machine controls to index workpiece and adjust machine for pre-selected operational settings
• Grinds according to specifications
• Computes machine indexing and settings for specified dimension and base reference points
• Studies blueprints, work order, or machining instructions to determine product dimensions, tooling, and to plan operational sequence
• Observes and adjusts machine operation
• Selects grinding wheels to be used in machine operation, utilizing knowledge of machine and production requirements
• Mounts and positions wheels in machine chuck, spindle, or other tool holding device to specifications, using hand tools
• Maintains stock of machine parts and machining tools
• Repairs or replaces machine parts, using hand tools or notifies engineering personnel when corrective action is required
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.