Weld System Designer
Mechanical concept and design of functional machines and tooling utilizing standards, specifications and line up information presented by the Engineering Manager, Supervisor or Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical concept and design based on line up, specifications and part/vehicle data.
- Able to use standard or reference designs for creation of new designs.
- Prepare designs utilizing 2d and 3d CAD.
- Create accurate B.O.M.’s utilizing Made to Manage.
- Able to perform and document basic calculations to verify design integrity, such as beam stress calculations.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial technology used as a tool for creation of designs.
- Knowledge and proper use of materials and commercially available stock.
- Organizing and maintaining CAD files.
- Knowledge and use of "Company" Standards.
- Knowledge and use of Industry Engineering Standards for construction and clarification of assembly drawing.
- Knowledge and use of Industry Standards for safety and ergonomics.
- Checking experience a plus
Position Summary & Requirements:
- Experience in Mig and or resistance weld machine design preferred.
- Must be experienced in either Inventor 3D, Mechanical Desktop or SolidWorks and Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD.
- Looking only for people who want a long-term career in mechanical engineering.
- Team Player who can work within an ISO9001:2000 environment.
Vice President of Sales
Rick is a technical sales and operations management professional within the automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. A career of supporting original equipment manufacturers, the tier supplier base and major defense contractors has presented opportunities within scope of work fulfillment and technical staffing (engineering, design, information technology). The ability to facilitate client projects and assist those with career choices has been an exciting and rewarding journey. His recent concentration in vehicle connectivity (electrification, autonomy, v2v, V2i) and the transformation of manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0) continue to fuel Rick’s interest. Rick excels at relationship building, account management, and employee retention initiatives within the engineering, design and security communities. Rick’s business education continually pushes him to process, processes management and success.